Gobi(cauliflower) Manchurian is one of the best starter for party, because taste of gobi Manchurian is delicious. This recipe is popular in India but is a Indo-Chinese recipe.
Time – 40 minutes
Serve – 5 people
Ingredients for Gobi Manchurian Batter
- Maida (all purpose flour) – 100gm (5-6 tablespoons)
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Cauliflower (phool gobhi) – 1 medium size(cut into medium size)
- Ginger, garlic, green chilli paste – 2 tbsp
- Red chilli – 1/2 tbsp
- Black peppar powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil – as required
- Water – as required
Ingredients for saute
- Onion – 2 medium size(chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 medium size (chopped)
- Ginger, garlic, green chilli paste – 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
- Chilli sauce – 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Green spring onion (Finely chopped)– 1 tbsp
- Oil – as required
- Salt – as required
Process of Florets
- Boil the pieces of gobhi or cauliflower in water with salt about 4-5 minuts at high flame.
- After boiled it dry the excess water with towel or tissue paper.
- Take a bowl and add maida(all purpose flour), corn flour, ginger, garlic, green chilli paste, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, salt.
- Add water and mix well together and prepare a solution that solution is not too thin or not too thick.
- Now, add all pieces of gobhi in solution and mix well and you care to coat gobhi evenly.
- Take a fry pane and heat the oil at high flame.
- Deep fry all pieces of gobhi over medium flame.
- Transfer fry gobi over napkin to a plate.
Method For Saute
- Take another pane and heat the oil at high fame.
- Add ginger, garlic, green chilli paste and fry it 1/2min at low flame.
- Again add Onion, capsicum and fry it 4-5 min at high flame.
- Add soya sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce and salt and mix well for 1-2 minutes.
- Then after add fry gobi into pane, toss and mix well fry gobi with all other ingredients over 2-3 minutes at high flame
- Now off the gas flame.
Keep it in plate and garnish with green spring onion serve hot gobi Manchurian with sauce