Gobi(Cauliflower) Manchurian Is One Of The Best Starter For Party, Because Taste Of Gobi Manchurian Is Delicious. This Recipe Is Popular In India
Gobi(cauliflower) Manchurian is one of the best starter for party, because taste of gobi Manchurian is delicious. This recipe is popular in India but is a Indo-Chinese recipe.
Time – 40 minutes
Serve – 5 people
Ingredients for Gobi Manchurian Batter
- Maida (all purpose flour) – 100gm (5-6 tablespoons)
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Cauliflower (phool gobhi) – 1 medium size(cut into medium size)
- Ginger, garlic, green chilli paste – 2 tbsp
- Red chilli – 1/2 tbsp
- Black peppar powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil – as required
- Water – as required
Ingredients for saute
- Onion – 2 medium size(chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 medium size (chopped)
- Ginger, garlic, green chilli paste – 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
- Chilli sauce – 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Green spring onion (Finely chopped)– 1 tbsp
- Oil – as required
- Salt – as required
Process of Florets
- Boil the pieces of gobhi or cauliflower in water with salt about 4-5 minuts at high flame.
- After boiled it dry the excess water with towel or tissue paper.
- Take a bowl and add maida(all purpose flour), corn flour, ginger, garlic, green chilli paste, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, salt.
- Add water and mix well together and prepare a solution that solution is not too thin or not too thick.
- Now, add all pieces of gobhi in solution and mix well and you care to coat gobhi evenly.
- Take a fry pane and heat the oil at high flame.
- Deep fry all pieces of gobhi over medium flame.
- Transfer fry gobi over napkin to a plate.
Method For Saute
- Take another pane and heat the oil at high fame.
- Add ginger, garlic, green chilli paste and fry it 1/2min at low flame.
- Again add Onion, capsicum and fry it 4-5 min at high flame.
- Add soya sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce and salt and mix well for 1-2 minutes.
- Then after add fry gobi into pane, toss and mix well fry gobi with all other ingredients over 2-3 minutes at high flame
- Now off the gas flame.
Keep it in plate and garnish with green spring onion serve hot gobi Manchurian with sauce