Sabudana tahari is a tasty and light dish. You can eat sabudana tahari in the morning, after gym, or even in the breakfast
Sabudana tahari is a tasty and light dish. You can eat sabudana tahari in the morning, after gym, or even in the breakfast.
Many of the people usually eat Sabudana thahari, sabudana khichdi and sabudana kheer in the fast also.
You can easily make this healthy and comfort dish.
Sabudana Tahari Ingredients:
Medium size Sabudana
Broken Cashew nut (Kaju)
Small peices Chopped Coconut (Nariyal)
Capsicum (Shimla mirch/Bell pepper)
Green chilli-2-3(as per taste)
Cumin seed- quarter table spoon
Sabudana Tahari Recipe:
- Soak medium size Sabudana for atleast 3-4 hours
- While Soaking it fry Peanut, Chopped Paneer, Broken cashew, Raisin and small peices chopped coconut simultaneously into desi ghee and chop your vegetables such as capsicum, potato and tomato, Green chilli and Coriander leaves.
- After 3-4 hours of soaking wash Sabudana gently
- Switch on gas
- Keep your pan and pour 2-3 table spoon Desi ghee
- Add Quarter spoon cumin seed
- Add Chopped Green chilli
- After being lite reddish of chillies add Chopped Potato
- Check your potato with spatula (kalchul/Palta) if it is cutting easily Then add chopped Capsicum in it
- Test capsicum too as potato and then add chopped tomato
- Test it too and then add salt as per taste.
- After stirring it nicely add Soaked Sabudana in it
- Stir it then add fried Peanut, fried broken cashew, Fried Raisin, fried small peices chopped coconut and at last fried Paneer.
- Stir & Mix it nicely and most probably after 3-4 minutes switch off your Gas.
- Pour out your Ready Tahari into plate Add or garnish it with coriander leaves and even with your fried Cashew, fried raisin and from fried small peices chopped coconut as well as Fried Paneer peices too.
- Now it’s ready to serve…. Eat & Enjoy your Low Carbs and Rich in nutrients yummy Sabudana Tahari
Written By Er Sneha Gupta