Besan Halwa recipe is very delicious traditional Indian dish which are prepare for special occasion.
- Time – 15 min
- Serve – 4-5 people
- Besan (gram flour)– 150 gm
- Pure Ghee – 100gm
- Sugar – 2 tablespoon
- Water – 1 cup
- Raisin (kishamish) – 20gm
- Cashew nut (Kaju) – 10 piece
How to make Besan Halwa ?
- Take a pan and placed on gas and heat it.
- Add Ghee and heat it.
- Again , add Besan and roast well continuously till dark brown at low flame.
- Then after add sugar and water and mix well and cook continue until water absorb by Besab.
Serve hot garnished with the Raisin and Cashew nut.