We all like to eat pizza, burger, kabab, biriyani, Idly, Dosa, and the list goes on and on with no stop! So, just with the same dosa, batter we can make crispy cheesy uttapam as a combination of Indian and abroad taste. Okay! But how will we make it? Let’s see the yummy Indian dish preparation and what about tasty Indian food recipe?
And I’m sure, once you’ll try this recipe you will forget Pizza.
Ingredients for Cheesy Uttapam:Idli rice – 2 cups Raw rice – ½ cup Urad dhal – ¼ cup Sago – 1 tablespoon Dill – ½ spoon Capsicum – 2 Carrot – 2 Tomato – 2 Beans – 10 Onion big sized – 2 Cheese – 200 gm packet Chat masala – 1 tablespoon Chilli powder – 1 tablespoon Butter – 100 gm Salt – according to the requirement. Oil – 3 tablespoon Batter for cheese Uttapam : The above-mentioned ingredients are to be ready before starting the procedure. If you want to cook this for the next day prepare the batter from tonight. Are you confused? Come on, let’s get into action! Just soak urad dhal, rice varieties, sago, dill in a vessel for the whole day or at least 6 hours minimum then grind into a paste where we should get a thin strand while checking for the dosa batter consistency. Lastly, add salt according to the quantity. Then, leave it the whole night as such to get the yeast formation in it that is by next day morning, the batter would have got the consistency.
Cheese Uttapam Recipe Step Wise:
- Now, chop all the vegetables in to small pieces.
- Place a tava over the burner and use the scoop to scoop out the dosa from the tava. So, let us carry on.
- Put half spoon oil over the tava and spread it with a small cloth, put 2 scoops of the prepared batter, add all the chopped vegetables one by one in three different layers over one another.
- Then, add the tablespoon butter and spread it all over the uttapam.
- Later, add chilli powder, and if you like the taste of masala add garam masala powder.
- By saying, add chilli powder or garam masala powder, you should not empty the packet in to a small dosa.
- You just had to sprinkle then press everything and add oil to roast the batter deeply to light brown to golden colour then reverse it. Roast it until it turns light brown.
- At last, add cheese by snooping it.
- Finally, a spoon full of tomato sauce is spread over the finished uttapam it is just to add sweet taste, but if you do not like then you can avoid this step. So, let’s check this out.
- Finally now your yummy extra cheese uttapam is ready to eat with well garnish from full of cheese and healthy vegetables.
- For better consistency of uttapam batter add amul cream or amul butter.
- Wait for fragmentation of batter because well fragmented batter result better .
- For tomato sauce use it’s depend upon you and your taste.
- Always use fresh cheese and vegetables, fresh cheese and only keep you healthy and fit.
- For crispness you’ll have to add some arrowroot powder in your batter with oil.