Restaurant Style Indian Creamy and Spicy Butter Kadhai Chicken Recipe
Ingredients for Kadhai Chicken:
- Chicken – 1 Kg
- Onion – 6
- Tomato Puree – 1
- Garam Masala – 2 table spoon
- Butter – 100 Gm.
- Salt – 1 table spoon or according to taste
- Red Chilli Pepper Powder – 1 table spoon
- Ginger Paste – 1 table spoon
- Garlic Paste – 1 table spoon
- Curd – 1 Cup
- Coarse Powder – 1 table spoon
- Coriander Leaves – 2-3 leaves for garnishing
Methods to make Kadhai Chicken:
- First we marinate the chicken with curd, salt ,red chilli powder and ginger garlic paste for 2 hr.
- Heat Butter in a Kadhai, when butter melt add 6 chopped onion. And well sauté on medium flame.
- When it looks llike golden brown, add 20 cashews in it and mix well.
- Now add ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add coarse powder and stir well now.
- Now add tomato puree and sauté well for 40-50 seconds.
- Add marinated chicken.
- Add garam masala in the pan over the chicken.
- Cover the kadhai and cook it it till chicken become tender and water fully reduce.
- Chicken will be ready in almost 20 minutes.
- Now add some coriander leaves and onion ring with some butter.
- Serve hot with tandoor roti.