Hello everyone… Today I have prepared Jhatpat Paneer for evening tea. This is a must try snack for Choti choti bhook. Its very simple and easy recipe. It basically paneer or cottage cheese cooked with onions and spices. You can add other veggies to make it more healthy. Although I had prepared this as snack but you can also have it with pudi / paratha as dry curry. It really tastes yummmm…I hope you will try this out and let me know how it came out.Here goes the recipe:
1. Paneer 200gms
2. 1 medium Onion finely chopped
3. Green chillies sliced in half 2-3
4. Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
5. Butter 1 tspn / oil
6. Turmeric Powder 1/4 tsp
7. Chaat masala -1 tsp
8. Salt to taste
9. Black Pepper Powder 1 tsp
1. Heat oil / butter in pan .Add cumin seeds and let it crackle.
2. Now add green chilies and chopped onion and saute for 2 min.
3. Add paneer cubes and mix it.
4. Then allow it to cook slowly on medium flame for 10 -15 min and stir it occasionally .
5. Add all the dry spices and mix it well.
6.Let it cook for 5 min and then put off the flame.
Jhatpat paneer is ready to be served with tea or puri or paratha .
Don’t forget to follow my blog, like my facebook page and subscribe our youtube channel by clicking the link mentioned in profile.