Masala Pasta recipe is very easy to make and delicious with flavour of Indian spices. It is very favourite among food lover that’s of it taste.
Time – 20 min
Serve – 4 people
Ingredients of Masala Pasta:
- Pasta/Macaroni – 200gm
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1/2 tsp
- Onion – 2 medium size(Chopped)
- Garlic cloves – 2 (finely chopped)
- Green chilli – 1 piece (finely chopped)
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Pepper Powder (Kaali mirch powder) – 1/4th tsp
- Cumin powder – 1/4th tsp
- Tomato – 1 medium size (finely chopped)
- Garam masala – 1/4th tsp
- Maggi masala – 1 pck
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp
- Salt – as required
How to boil Pasta?
- Bring 5 cups water in a large deep pan. Add salt and 2 drops oil to it. Add the pasta to it and cook till it gets soft (Not to over-cook)
- Drain off cooked pasta and rinse with cold water.
How to make masala pasta?
- Take an another pan and placed on gas, heat it.
- Add oil and again heat.
- Again add cumin seed when they splutter add chopped onion , green chilli , Garlic and fry until golden brown at medium flame.
- After that tomato and some salt ,fry it 2 min at medium flame.
- Now pepper , cumin , coriander and red chilli powder, fry it 1 minute.
- Spread garam masala and maggi masala , fry it 1 min at medium flame.
- Add salt and 2 tbsp water ,cook until boiled.
- Add Pasta and cover to the pan for 1 min.
- Close the gas and add coriander leaves.
“Serve to hot masala pasta , That is very tasty.”