Gobhi Paratha recipe is most popular recipe all over India. Gobhi Paratha is very delicious recipe which is simple and easy to make. Some people like as a dinner but some love at breakfast time.
Time – 40 minutes
Serve – 4 people
Prepared dough of wheat flour
- Take 3 cup flour in large size of bowl and add 1 tbsp oil.
- Incrementally add normal water in small quantity and knead smooth and soft dough like chapati dough and cover it for 30 minute.
Ingredients For Stuffing :
- Cauliflower head – 1 medium size(finely grated)
- Ginger, Garlic , green chilli paste – 1 tsp.
- Coriander powder – 1/4th tsp.
- Turmeric powder – 1/4th tsp.
- Pepper powder – 1/4th tsp.
- Cumin powder – 1/4th tsp.
- Chhat masala – 1/4th tsp.
- Red chilli powder – 1/4th tsp.
- Garam masala – 1/4th tsp.
- Cumin seed- 1/4th tsp.
- Oil – 2 tsp.
How to Prepare Gobhi Paratha Stuffing ?
- Take a pan and placed on gas and heat it
- Add oil after hot it add cumin seed and fry to golden color.
- Then after add Ginger , Garlic , green chilli paste and fry at low flame until golden.
- Now, add grated Cauliflower and Coriander powder ,Turmeric powder ,Pepper powder ,Cumin powder , Chhat masala ,Red chilli powder and Garam masala.
- Fry it approx 5 minuts at medium flame and close the gas.
How to Rolling And Stuffing Gobhi Paratha ?
- Take 2 tbsp dry wheat flour in a plate.
- Now, take prepared dough and take small piece of dough to make round shape, same process with whole dough.
- Then after, Take one piece and press it little to flatten them and dust with whole wheat flour.
- Put it on rolling board (chakla) and roll it out into circle approx. 3-4 inch diameter using rolling pin.
- Put on stuffing in the center of it.
- Wrap the stuffing ball and seal the edge with your finger tips.
- Make it a round ball shape.
- Again , put stuffed paratha in day flour and roll into a round about normal size of roti.
- How to make aloo paratha ?
- Take a tava and place on gas and heat it.
- Now, paratha, place on a hot tava and cook at medium flame.
- When base is partly cooked , flip it and reduce flame medium to low.
- Spread few oil with the help of spoon or small piece of cotton cloth on paratha.
- Cook it 30 seconds at medium flame approx.
- Again flip it and spread few oil and round it edge approx 30 second or until golden brown spots appear on both side of paratha.
- Transfer it in a plate and spread butter on it, if you want.
Serve it with tomato mithi chatni or pickle or aloo matar sabji or chhola or green coriander chatni.