Recipe : Eggless Red Velvet Cupcakes in a Cooker
1/2 cup :powdered sugar
1/4 cup :cocoa powder
1/2 cup : baking soda
1/2 cup :baking powder
3 tablespoons :oil
1 cup :buttermilk
4 tablespoons : tomato red color
1/2 cup : salt
1. (Dry ingredients mixture)
Take bowl and siffter in tha add 1 cup maida ,1/2 cup powdered sugar , 1/4 cup cocoa powder , 1/2 cup baking soda , 1/2 cup baking powder and sift the ingredients well.
2. (Wet ingredients mixture)
Now take a seprate bowl in that add 1 cup buttermilk , 3 tablespoon oil , 4 table spoon red tomato color and with the help of a wisk or spatula fro 30 seconds or untill its mix.
3 . Now mix the both wet and dry ingredients mixture well untill combine.
4. Take three cupcake moulds in that place cupcake linkers.
5 . Fill the mixture in a piping bag and pipe it in the cupcake moulds ( you can also do this with help of a spoon or scope )
6 . Take idli cooker or a pressure cooker in that put the half cup salt ,place the wire stand and perforated plate or cooker plate over the wife stand put the lid on and preheat for 10 mins on medium flame.
Note : Remember never put the whistle on
7. Now after 10 mins open the cooker place the cupcakes in cooker cover the cooker and let it bake for 20 to 25 minutes on medium to low flame.
8 . After 20 to 25 mins open the cooker , take tooth pick or a small pairing knife and prick it in the cup cake, if it comes clear out the cupcakea are baked if not then bake it more for 10 mins on medium to low flame.
9. Take the cup cakes out and cool them for 1 hour.
10. Now take cream chesse frosting in a piping bag pipe the frosting and decorate with edibles …. ready
Watch Full Video