This Bread Cutlet Can Be Easily Prepared And Enjoyed Anytime, Anywhere. You Can Add Veggies Like Capsicum, Peas Etc As Per Choice.
Hello everyone..Today I am sharing the recipe of bread cutlet with you all. Its basically the masala potatoes stuffed in bread and deep fried. It can be easily prepared and enjoyed anytime, anywhere. You can add veggies like capsicum, peas etc as per choice. Hope you will try this out and let me know how it came out. Here goes the recipe:
1. 2 Medium Onions Finely Chopped
2 .3-4 Green Chillies Chopped(you can change the quantity accordingly)
3. 1 Tsp – Ginger Garlic Paste
4. 4-5 Boiled and mashed potato
5. 1/2 Tsp – Jeera
6. 1/2 Tsp- Haldi(optional)
7. 1 Tsp- Red Chilli Powder
8. 1 Tsp -Garam Masala
9. 1 Tsp-Dhaniya Powder
10.Salt- To Taste
1. Bread slices(you can cut the brown edges)
3. Sooji (optional)
4.Oil- For frying
1. Heat some oil in pan.
2. After heating oil, add jeera ,green chillies and chopped onion.
3. After stirring for 2 minutes, add ginger garlic paste and wait till onion turns light pink.
4. Now add all the dry spices and mix it well on medium flame for few minutes.
5. Now your stuffing is ready.
6. Put the stuffing in a bowl and let it cool down to room temperature.
7. Now it’s time for coating.Soak the bread in water and immediately remove and press it between your hands slightly.Place it on plate.
8. Soak another bread slice and press it.
9. Take some stuffing and place it on one bread slice and cover it with another slice.
10.Now shape it in either round or oval shape.
11.After this, dab this cutlet in sooji ,so that it becomes fully covered by sooji.
12.Now make cutlets from rest of the stuffing.
13.Heat oil in pan.
14.Now deep fry all the cutlets on medium flame till it turns golden brown.
15.Now the yummy Bread Cutlet are ready to be served with Green Chutney.
Dont forget to follow my blog,like facebook page and subscribe our youtube channel by clicking the link below:
Blog link: https://thehomemaker16.blogspot.in/
FB link: https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheHomemaker16/
Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJYNRSZN2I-zLXjraJspkawI|iĤĤĤĤĤ
Keep cooking and keep sharing.