Emotorad is a manufacturer of the best quality e-bikes which are worth every penny a person invests in it. Moreover, it’s about smart investment in the future of EVs.
1. All the components of EM products are of the highest quality. Starting from Battery to Motor, 6061 alloy frame to Mag Rims, EM offers launch quality and thus boasts a lifetime warranty on frames. The electric components come with a minimum of 1-year warranty and an extended warranty as a feature. The mechanical components are ranging from anywhere between 1 to 2 years and the frame comes with a lifetime warranty.
2. To reduce the TAT (Turnaround Time) of any replacement required due to physical damage of any electronic component in literally minutes, the bikes come with quick-release plugs for the entire wiring harness.
3. Both EMX and T-Rex are currently priced at INR 55,000 and 38,900 respectively. The major factors of cost difference are on the basis of display, battery capacity, frame, derailleurs, handlebar, stem, etc. Similar e-bikes range across INR 70,000 to 1L with similar specs from other brands.
4. Emotorad 0- is building a tracking and security app that will also relay the data on the customer’s smartphone. The app will have odometer reading, trip meter, the voltage of the battery, battery status, calories burnt, and so on.
5. Emotorad’s refund policy is based on any manufacturing defects which hampers the usability of the e-cycle. In such cases, the company offers replacement, but in situations where the customer requests a refund, the same is processed within 7-11 working days.