What exactly people know about freelancing? Is it just a part-time job or a ‘for the moment’ job? Freelancers are people who are assigned a task and it’s their choice to sign up for that task. Once they take up the task, then they are paid accordingly.
Xavio, being the ideal platform for the freelancers, provides an opportunity for these freelancers to bid for a project. The bidding happens at the cost of efficiency, cost and time constraints. This is simply not restricted to the developers and designers of your project.
The team at Xavio consists of nerds, business-makers, and conwires. Conwires are the ones who, at times, play a significant role in resolving the conflicts and confusion between the developing teams- aka nerds and the clients or the business makers. We solely focus on the harmony and integrity of our team and thus every issue must be addressed at times.
Freelancers in the fields of content writing, search engine optimizers, logo and graphic designers, data entry makers, and e-commerce developers are all welcome. Our business-maker are the people who are the key which separate us from other freelancing companies. They meet and bring people online to get their work done and in the meanwhile earn money per project. We are not even designated as ‘workers’ anymore.
We are a team with a motto of eliminating the stereotypical ‘9-5 work’! Thereby, we go with a tagline:
“Freelance for those who don’t know Freelance!”
The process at Xavio is simplified like never before! It begins with a registration process to get your project in our database. After which you’re clearing the picture in your head with our teams and also enlist all the requirements. We simply charge 40% of the total cost in the initial period to assure the confirmation and the team strives to give the best results. Once the sample work and the efforts are accepted by the client, the remaining 60% of the payment is charged to get the project to its completion and to add the finishing touches.
Many a times, the client is not given an idea that where his cost is charges and channelized. Xavio, in return, has maintained its transparency and clarity over it. It goes like 5.5% of the Xavio’s service fee, 15% to the business maker and the entire remaining portion goes to the efforts of the developers and designers. An additional bonus point to note is that you get the 15% back of the total cost if you’re the client and there is no business- maker involved in between!
When we look out and see people around not knowing what the freelancing is. We feel like our country is still backward in knowledge even they have so cheap internet. So, If we can’t bring people to freelancing, we decided to bring freelancing to people of India even if they don’t know about computer technologies. We aim to create an environment where people don’t have to think where to go when it comes to online job.
Isn’t it totally tiring to go through the monotony of logging in everywhere with no guarantee of getting your work done? Presenting the ‘Instahire’ feature where you can get majority of your work done in three simple steps. This facilitates the client to put up their work easily and eliminate the mundane formalities of getting registered in the database- when you have the choice not to!
First, let us know your medium of contact- we get back to you at earliest! Second, tell us the picture in your mind with your budget and finances included. You can simply write up your idea in plain English if you are unaware of most of the technical terms. Third, tell your requirements in an audio and a pdf file to clear away the doubts, if any! You can also mention any references to websites that we can get as an input. The last thing after this long is to keep calm and rejoice as you’ve successfully mentioned initial quotations. Our efficient bidders take up their interest in your project within minimum time and cost. It’s time to get ready to receive mails from teams willing to take your work!