Finally the wait is over. Mahant Aditynath Jogi is now C.M. Will he remain as the Mahant of Gorakhnath Temple more or will concentrate on being C.M. People of East U.P are positive for a development as the C.M is from “PURVANCHAL”. Hope East U.P will be developed soon.
Hard work has paid Yogi after being M.P. for the 5 consecutive terms. Hoping for a change in the current scenario of U.P. The questions still need time, whether U.P will develop, will U.P have no riot, is still suspense? Will B.J.P waive off the loans of the farmers? What will be the first step that Jogi will take? Answers to these questions are yet to come. Let’s wait and watch.
Some surprising things happened about C.M. oath.
- What Mulayam Singh Yadav whispered on the stage in the ear of P.M Modi. This may be an become an agenda in the General Election of 2019. What Mulayam Singh said remains a suspense to be revealed soon. Were they discussing about contesting General Election 2019 together.
2. In the History of U.P, first time 2 Deputy C.Ms are appointed. Indicating another breakthrough by Modi. Dinesh Sharma and Keshav Prasad Maurya have already taken oath as Deputy C.M, and this will keep the vote bank static. Many ministers are appointed based on this. It’s like “KILLING MANY BIRDS WITH SINGLE STONE”
3. First time a Bhagwa coloured man became C.M of U.P. With rigorous discussion finally a man in Bhagwa color man creates a history.
4. Oath was organized on Kanshi Ram Memorial, built by Mayawati.
5. The stage had C.M of 9 states, which itself is a history. The stage was shared by both THE SUCCESSOR AND THE PREDESSOR . Inviting Mulayam Singh and Akhilesh Yadav, can be seen as a great move.