Homemade Ghee or Clarified Butter from malai/milk cream
Hello homemakers…Today I am sharing with you all a very good recipe. You must try it. Its about homemade ghee.I make ghee once or twice a month nowadays. I use it for daily consumption. I strongly believe that homemade ghee is definitely better than the store bought one.
You might feel the making process of ghee as a difficult one initially at least when you make it for the first time. But I swear that you will find it as easy after you try once or twice. Just you need one time practice.
Here I am going to show you how to make ghee from scratch at your home from cream or malai. I hope you will try this out and let me know how it came out. Here goes the recipe:
Milk cream or Malai
Pan / Wok / Kadhai
Stainless steel container
1. While making ghee, stir only if the ghee starts burning. Do not keep stirring unnecessarily.
2. Fresh ghee might have slight smell of milk solids(like milk powder). After a week, it goes off completely
3. Boil milk and keep it in fridge overnight to get thick cream collected on the top of milk.
4. Filter the cream before you add to the container. Do not add milk in the container.
5. You can use the cream given in step 3 for decorating desserts cakes etc.
6. You can use the leftover milk solid in step 6 to make sweet parathas. Simply add sugar to the milk solids and mix it well . Use this stuffing to make yummy sweet paratha.
Don’t forget to follow my blog, like my facebook page and subscribe our youtube channel by clicking the link mentioned in profile.
Checkout my recipe on : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJYNRSZN2I-zLXjraJspkawI|iĤĤĤĤĤ