Today I had prepared Cheesy onion sandwich… yummm.. I just love cheese. I wanted to eat something cheesy this morning. So thought to prepare this with loads of cheese and the outcome was awesome. Even my hubby enjoyed eating and appreciated me. You can have this anytime for your choti choti bhook. It goes well with evening tea or morning breakfast. It is very easy to prepare with just few ingredients. Try it n enjoy the cheesy sandwich.Here goes the recipe:
1. Sandwich Bread -8 slices
2. Cheese cubes 4-5 (you can add more cheese for more cheesy one)
3. Chopped Green Chillies 1 Tsp (you can add more if want it more spicy)
4. 1 medium size onion finely chopped
5. Black Pepper Powder 1/2 Tsp
6. Chaat Masala -1/4 Tsp
7. Salt – To taste
8. Milk -1Tsp
10. Oregano 1/4 Tsp (Optional)
1. Grate cheese in a mixing bowl and add all above mentioned ingredients except bread.
2. Now evenly apply this mix on bread and cover it with another bread piece.
3. Apply butter on sandwich and roast it little on pan till it turns light brown .
4. Cheesy onion sandwich is ready to serve with ketchup…
Don’t forget to follow my blog, like my facebook page and subscribe our youtube channel by clicking the link mentioned in profile.
Till then keep cooking and keep sharing.