Mobile photography has become a trend amongst most smartphone users today, especially with devices having two rear cameras. Smartphones have already replaced point and shoots with dual rear cameras in India. Their prices are pretty steep and yet, users are craving for such devices.
Camera phones these have undergone a major technological overhaul. The technology has become so powerful that it can give regular point-and-shoot cameras a run for their money. That being said, buying the best dual rear camera phones may not be very easy as they with a huge price tag.
Bajaj Finserv makes the purchasing of these phones easier with their No Cost EMI plans and minimal down payment features offered through the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. One can shop one’s favourite smartphone on EMI from any of the 43,000+ partner stores spread across 950+ cities.
Here are some interesting facts about dual cameras:Fact 1:
These phones have two whole camera segments independent of each other. While one of them is the primary lens performing the major lifting, the other works upon the additional light capturing department. This enhances field views or blurry background portraits.Fact 2:
Any dual camera rear phone will provide you with a sharper image having intricate details captured with perfection. Enabled with features like ultra-wide angle mode, these phones surely know how to “CLICK”! Superior portrait modes, BOKEH feature, burst modes – all these make them a stand out in the market.So, these were the highlighting facts. Now, let’s check out some of the best dual rear camera smartphones.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Coming with the tagline – “See the bigger picture to communicate differently”, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 captures life-like pictures with utmost clarity and precision. Crisp images even during dusk and dark get clicked easily as it has a wide-angle camera packed with low-light clicking skills. It supports 2x optical zoom for sharper image clicks and moreover, protrudes an optical image stabilization facility to capture steady snaps.
Its Dual Pixel sensor and an F1.7 lens implanted on the wide angled camera is one of its highlighting factors. Additionally, it has certain features which will surely make you go for it –
- Bokeh effect which lets your chosen subject stand out. The live focus feature enables you to click gorgeous pictures. If not pleased with the image, you can also adjust the background blur level later!
- You can click outside the frame! As you focus on a live focus photo, the dual capture feature enables you to capture pictures of what’s happening outside. You can now make memories of all those photos which you might have missed otherwise.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 flaunts “ready for night” camera features! Focusing accurately on your subject during the night, this phone takes camera photography to a whole new level.
Released on May 2017, the Gionee-A1-Plus has a 64GB storage capacity and a whopping 4GB RAM! Its tagline of “Super clear selfie” gets redefined with its dual camera feature. The A1 comprises a dual rear camera composition of 20 MP + 13 MP setup.This particular model gains popularity amongst every user for its enhanced features, like –
- Fixed focus and tremendous exposure compensation capability make it one of a kind.
- With an image resolution of 4128*3096 pixels, your photography soul dances a jig as it captures the best of the best snaps with accuracy.
- It has a CMOS image sensor which lets you click images under any situation! Moreover, perked up with the phase detection autofocus capability, now your landscape image clicking mode gets rejuvenated.
- The Gionee-A1-Plus is packed with shooting modes like continuous shooting mode, high dynamic range (HDR), Bokeh and what not!
- It has a physical aperture of F2.0, and its soft light flash feature truly decodes the entire dual camera paradigm.
- Last but not the least; you can record videos at a resolution of 1920*1080 pixels and speed of 30 fps!
Priced at approximately Rs. 17,000, get this high ended smartphone without much financial dilemma as you can swipe your Bajaj EMI Network Card and get this dynamic model with zero or nominal down payments and processing fees.
Moreover, with the pre-approved offers from Bajaj Finserv on personal, home and business loans along with EMI financing products and services, the purchasing procedure becomes easy! It’s a hassle-free and less time-consuming process. Submit your details to check your pre-approved offers and avail your preferred dual camera rear phone today!