Chilli paneer recipe has very simple procedure but, very popular because of its taste.This is Indo-Chinese food which is use for as a starter.
Time – 20 min.
Serve – 3-4 people
For Paneer Marination
- Fresh Paneer – 250 gm (Cut in cube shape)
- Corn Flour/ Corn Starch – 2 Teaspoon
- Maida/Plain flour (Optional) – 1 Teaspoon
- Pepper Powder – 1/3rd Teaspoon
- Oil – 2 Teaspoon
- Salt – As required
Ingredients of chilli paneer
- Cumin seed – ½ teaspoon
- Capsicum – 1 medium size(Chooped in squares)
- Ginger, Garlic, Green chilli paste – 1 teaspoon
- Onion – 1 large size cut in 4 pieces and separate its layer
- Turmeric – 1/4th Teaspoon
- Coriander – 1/3rd Teaspoon
- Pepper Powder – 1/4th Teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1/4th Teaspoon
- Red chilli powder – ½ Teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1/3rd Teaspoon
- Tomato – 1 medium size (chopped and fry it 2 min in pan and make paste in grinder)
- knorr chilli paneer masala – 5 teaspoon
- Salt – as required
How to fry Paneer ?
Take a bowl and add –
- Corn Flour, Maida, Pepper Powder, Salt, some water and mixed its gently.
- Add paneer cube piece one by one in that mixture
- Take a fry pan and placed on gas and heat it.
- Add oil in pan and after hot that add paneer piece in pan
- Fry paneer until golden brown.
- Placed that fried paneer in a plate.
How to make gravy of Chilli paneer ?
- Take an another pan and heat it.
- Add oil after heat the oil add cumin seed.
- Then after add Ginger, Garlic, Green chilli paste and fry it until golden.
- Now add Onion, capsicum and fry it 2 min.
- Add Turmeric , Coriander ,Pepper Powder ,Cumin powder ,Red chilli powder ,Garam masala , nor’s chilli paneer masala and fry it 3 min. at medium flame.
- Again add remaining solution of corn flour , 2 cup water and salt.
- After boiled it , Check gravy ,if gravy makes thick then close the gas.
“Serve Chilli paneer with Naan, Roti”